Be aware that Gisborne Cockroaches may be active for up to ONE week after the treatment
- Our recommendation for vacating the premises after the pest control treatment, is (2) hours.
In the case of those with respiratory problems (e.g. Asthma), allergies and hypersensitivity to chemicals, we recommend a longer period.
- Upon your return, open all windows and doors to ventilate the premises.
- You may notice a slight odour from our treatment materials.
- Where a residual spray has been applied (inside), it is done so to control the remaining insects and also prevent the pests from re-establishing themselves.
Say Good Riddance to Cockroaches - Call Ace Eradicators Now
A female cockroach can carry 40 young with it. When she is stressed she lays the young. Cockroaches take around a month to mature – so ONE MONTH = POSSIBLY A SERIOUS PROBLEM! Cockroaches need food, water and warmth – they don’t mind about the state of your house but a cleaner environment will lessen the food source.
you can contact us on 06 8760812 or text 027 445 4011
- Put ALL towels and toothbrushes away
- DO NOT leave any food out
- COVER pillows on beds
- COVER cots and bassinets
- COVER children’s toys if they are likely to put them in their mouths
- ENSURE all pets are out of the premises including birds
- COVER fish tanks with plastic wrap and a towel and TURN OFF the pump
- Upon re-entry, once the 2-hour stand down period has passed, you may notice very slight signs of residue. To ensure its effectiveness:
- Wipe down all food preparation areas
- Wash out hand basins, sinks and baths
- Delay cleaning of the floor and windows for as long as possible
- Vacuum the carpet no sooner than 7 days after the treatment
- Resume activities as normal
Ongoing Cockroach Prevention Measures Include:
- Clean up spills and food crumbs quickly.
- Empty waste baskets often.
- Dispose of uneaten pet food.
- Keep trees and shrubs trimmed back from your house.
- Keep gutters and storm drains free of debris.
- Keep trash bags sealed and in closed garbage cans.